1 / 21
Next Inspection -
Set in a private and peaceful setting in a quiet loop street you will find this delightful, privately-built home that offers a wonderful family lifestyle opportunity.
With renovations extending throughout the home, there is a modern feel with neutral tones and updated fittings. The comfortable lounge room features abundant natural light and leads through to the dining area. Fully renovated, the generous kitchen has good storage space, Bosch appliances, a gas stove and a breakfast bar.
The bedrooms are well-positioned within the home to offer separation between the three rooms, all of which have built-in wardrobes. The bathroom is renovated, and there is the convenience of a second toilet in the laundry.
Positioned on a leafy 661m2 parcel of land that is screened by mature gardens, which burst into full bloom every spring. There is ample space at both the front and rear of the home to enjoy the outdoors and the added appeal of a covered entertaining area at the rear.
- Quiet loop street
- Open-plan living
- Renovated kitchen
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom
- Two toilets
- Recently-installed ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Covered rear entertaining deck
- Double garage (only one space accessible by car), plus a single carport
- Heaps of underhouse storage
- Energy efficient downlights throughout all living areas.
- Walking distance to the Waramanga Shops
- Close proximity to local schools and parks
- A short drive to the Woden Town Centre and Cooleman Court
- Easy access to bus routes
- Hindmarsh Drive and Tuggeranong Parkway only moments away (without traffic noise)
- Rental appraisal of $625 to $675 per week
Land Size: 661m2
Living Size: 120m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,973 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $408,000 (approx.)
The House at 3 Alawa Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $500,000 on 14 February 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Alawa Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|0.82 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.00 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.25 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.29 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.52 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.20 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.25 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.28 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|2.34 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.35 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
3 Alawa Street is located within the suburb of Waramanga, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.4 people.