1 / 25
Architectural flair and light filled luxury, this contemporary residence's sophisticated design provides flowing interiors with an idyllic entertaining environment. This superb town residence promises to deliver space, tranquillity and lifestyle.
Stylishly appointed layout, enjoying a fabulous indoor/outdoor flow with full length bi-fold doors opening onto the private entertaining terrace from the open-plan living area and designer kitchen with marble benchtop.
Privately set in a small and secure boutique complex of only 6, within metres of Yarralumla's boutique shops, parks and a short walk to Lake Burley Griffin.
• Boutique complex
• Beautiful, private communal gardens
• Extensive built-in-cabinetry throughout
• North facing open-plan living area with gas fireplace
• The designer kitchen features a Marble benchtop, Miele fridge, extensive cupboards, Miele stainless steel appliances including oven and speed oven and Billi tap
• Bose surround sound system with speakers
• Front courtyard
• Private entertainment terrace with automatic rain proof awning
• Upstairs rumpus or home office with reverse cycle unit
• Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and their own ensuite
• Balcony off main bedroom
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Downstairs laundry and powder room
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling – two systems (upstairs and downstairs)
• In-slab heating to living area and kitchen and all wet areas
• Electric hot water
• Storage cupboard (great wine cellar) at underground level
• Double car spaces with storage shed
• 2-minute walk to Yarraumla shops
• Walk to Lake Burley Griffin and Deakin Shops
Land Rates: $932 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $1,537 P/Q approx.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The Townhouse at 3/9 Bentham Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $960,000 on 15 August 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/9 Bentham Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yarralumla Primary.
|0.37 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.16 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.79 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.88 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.22 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.59 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.74 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.81 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.81 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|3.21 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
3/9 Bentham Street is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.