Ideally located nearby parklands and only a short walk to Dunlop Woolworths, this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is perfect for first home buyers, down-sizers or investors alike!
Step inside and the beautifully presented open plan kitchen, dining and living area is light filled, modern and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, stone top bench tops and ample storage. The segregated bedrooms are both generous in size and complete with built in robes, with the main bedroom boasting its own ensuite, while bedroom 2 is serviced by the main bathroom and laundry.
Outside offers views of farmland and mountains from your own private balcony and is the perfect spot to spend time relaxing with family and friends or for some quiet time all to yourself!
Properties like this don't come around every day. We encourage you to attend our next scheduled inspection to see how you can make it your own.
* Open plan kitchen, family and dining
* Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
* Second bedroom with built in robe
* Main bathroom with laundry
* 3 split systems for heating and cooling
* Block out blinds throughout
* Spacious balcony off living area with views
* Large internal storage unit with internal access
* 2 parking spaces
* Visitor parking
* Shared BBQ area for entertaining
* 2 minute walk to Dunlop ponds
* Close to surrounding walking trails, grasslands and playgrounds
* Convenient location -walking distance to Dunlop Woolworths and local bus stops
Body Corporate: $667.50 p.q approx.
The Unit at 3/8 Jeff Snell Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $345,000 on 20 September 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/8 Jeff Snell Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|1.65 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.73 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.74 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.24 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.30 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|3.30 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.62 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.79 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.80 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.95 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
3/8 Jeff Snell Crescent is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.