Nestled within a quiet street, this residence presents an opportunity for a sophisticated and low-maintenance lifestyle in a prime location.
- featuring a versatile floorplan, including two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- the updated kitchen boasts ample cupboard space and an electric cooktop for modern convenience
- the luxuriously updated bathroom, complete with a single vanity and a shower over bath
- stay comfortable year-round with two split system's and ducted heating and cooling
- attached single lock-up garage with internal access
- entertain effortlessly in the inviting undercover alfresco area or retreat to your private courtyard
Don't miss this opportunity to own a beautifully updated property with central location. Contact Matt today for a viewing.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
There is currently no sale history available for 3/76 Brookong Avenue.
3/76 Brookong Avenue WAGGA WAGGA, NSW 2650 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kildare Catholic College.
|Kildare Catholic College
|Coleman Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
|The Bidgee School
|21 Mitchelmore St, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Wagga Wagga High School
|Coleman St, Wagga Wagga 2650
|South Wagga Public School
|140 Edward St, WAGGA WAGGA 2650
|Turvey Park Public School
|31 Halloran Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Saint Mary MacKillop Colleges Limited
|20 Hely Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Willans Hill School
|Lord Baden Powell Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Henschke Primary School
|105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Shepherds Park School
|129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mater Dei Catholic College
|Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
3/76 Brookong Avenue is located within the suburb of Wagga Wagga, which has a population of 7,104, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2 people.