Situated at the rear of a quiet boutique development of just 6 homes, this single level townhouse holds huge appeal for a wide range of buyers. Downsizing retirees, young couples and smart investors will all find great value in this home which is only 4 years old and immaculately presented throughout.
Your comfort is ensured thanks to modern fixtures and fittings throughout, including double glazed windows and a 6 star energy rating. There is not a cent to spend so you can simply move in, unpack and enjoy.
* Single level townhouse, only 4 years old and presents like new
* 2 bedroom design is the largest in a boutique complex of just 6 homes (5 are owner occupied)
* Open plan living area enjoys ample natural light
* Modern stone kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
* Immaculate bathroom in neutral tones
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, double glazed windows and full insulation ensures year round comfort
* Internal access to auto lock up garage
* NBN ready
* Paved outdoor entertaining area and private, easy care gardens
* Body Corp fees only $1,416.40 p.a.
Macquarie has become one of North Canberra's most popular suburbs as more people discover what a sensational location this is. Walking distance to local shops, Macquarie Primary School, public transport and such easy access to the Jamison Plaza, Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra, ANU and only 10 minutes to Civic.
House Size: 77sqm + 20sqm garage
Body Corporate Fees: $1,416.40 p.a
Rates: $2,436 p.a approx
Year built: 2015
The Townhouse at 3/71 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $358,000 on 5 December 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/71 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.11 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.09 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.45 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.75 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.78 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.81 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.82 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.07 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.19 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.32 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
3/71 Bennelong Crescent is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.