Sitting back from the street, this beautifully presented, two-bedroom home will redefine how you think of townhouse living. Situated amongst lush, native greenery, this is a home you will enjoy year round, in every season.
Make your way onto the front verandah and under the established Japanese maple, which offers ever-changing beauty and lets the light pour in during winter. Step inside and you will be struck by the openness. High, raked ceilings and skylights expand the sense of space. The entrance is modern and inviting. It instantly feels like home.
You could step left onto the rich timber floors and make yourself comfortable in the warm living room, filled with dappled light pouring through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the dining room where hearty family meals and lively dinner parties will create lasting memories. The adjacent kitchen is delightful and practical. Lots of storage and bench space keeps cooking fun, while the red tile and view through to the sun-kissed citrus trees evokes images of the Mediterranean.
Or you could step right to rest up in one of the two generous and warm bedrooms, each with built-in robes and large windows and easy access to the modern bathroom with separate toilet.
The rear courtyard provides lovely secluded space and a convenient storage shed, as well as access to public greenspaces and footpaths to the local cafe, supermarkets and Holder wetlands.
The active body corporate keeps communal spaces well maintained, yet the complex is private and quiet. It really is the best of townhouse living.
Close to everything. Light and open. It is time to discover your new home.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON FRIDAY 6TH AUGUST, ONSITE AT 5.30PM
- Renovated single level townhouse with quality fixtures and fittings
- Two bedrooms, both with garden outlooks and built in robes
- Light filled open plan living/dining area overlooking a sunny deck
- Raked ceilings throughout with exceptional light and air flow
- Renovated kitchen with Italian tiled splash back and concrete floor
- Miele dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven
- Stylish main bathroom with full size bath
- Separate laundry leading onto a back courtyard complete with lemon tree and utility area
- Split System reverse cycle unit to dining/family room
- Electric hot water system
- Recently restored roof with 15 year warranty
- Two car spaces, one undercover plus lockable storage space
- Insulation in ceiling
- Water wise and established Australian native garden and garden shed
- Quiet, private and primarily owner occupied complex
- A short walk to the local Holder shops, Cooleman Court, Duffy primary, St Jude's Primary School and Early Learning Centre, Mount Stromlo Forest Park, Cooleman Ridge and the Holder Wetlands
Carport & Store: 23.48sqm
Year Built: 1973
Body Corp: $838.66pq
Land Rates: $536.00pq
* Please note, all figures are approximate
3/61 De Graaff Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday August 4 from 12:00pm.
The Townhouse at 3/61 De Graaff Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $434,950 on 10 July 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/61 De Graaff Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.60 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.76 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.87 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.34 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.57 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.61 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.89 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.14 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.47 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.52 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
3/61 De Graaff Street is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.