With the Queanbeyan golf course and river on your doorstep, this renovated apartment could be a great opportunity to secure a fantastic home in an ideal location.
Having been renovated throughout, this two-bedroom apartment is ready to move into with absolutely nothing to do. Keyless entry on the front door and new tiles in the entrance make for easier living.
The kitchen has been completely renovated, including timber flooring and two-year-old appliances (dishwasher, oven, rangehood). Complete with soft close drawers, a farmhouse sink and modern hardware. There is ample bench and cupboard space.
The large living/dining space is separated from the bedrooms by a barn style sliding door and a hallway. The two bedrooms are spacious and both feature built-in robes with sliding mirror doors and internal cupboard installations. Bedroom 1 also includes a second built-in robe with half-mirror sliding doors.
Throughout the living area and bedrooms, you will enjoy the luxurious feel of 80% wool carpet, with extra underlay. Stay comfortable year-round with the 7KW reverse-cycle air conditioning unit, situated in the living area.
Down the hallway leads to a storage/linen cupboard with a wine rack, as well as the upgraded bathroom, which has been stylishly renovated to feature the original wall tiles with new additions such as the vanity, mirror and modern hardware.
Enjoy relaxing on your balcony overlooking the Queanbeyan Golf Course and beautiful green scenery.
Parking is accommodated for with an allocated undercover car space, as well as ample parking within the complex.
Renovations & Features;
- New keyless entry! A new locking mechanism on both front and back laundry/shed doors
- New security screen doors added to both front and back laundry/storage doors
- New ceiling throughout
- New lighting throughout, including downlight system in lounge/dining, kitchen and hallway
- New sliding mirrored cupboards with internal cupboard installation + additional sliding door
- 1/2 mirrored cupboard in the master room (2 yrs old)
- New bathroom vanity and mirror, new hardware in the bathroom
- Newly tiled bathroom floor and entry area
- Freshly painted. All walls, ceilings and door frames
- Fully renovated kitchen, inc. timber flooring, dishwasher, oven and range hood (2 yrs old)
- New 7 KW air conditioner (1 yr old)
- Carpet throughout (80% wool), with extra thick underlay (2 yrs old)
- Great outlook
- Close to Queanbeyan CBD
Size - 83.7m2 living (inc. balcony)
Storage/Laundry - 8m2
Car Space - 16m2
Total - 107.7m2
Council Rates - $1800 p/a (approx.)
Strata levies - $650 p/q, includes water (approx.)
To arrange an inspection, contact Nick Southwell on 0432 543 640 today!
The Apartment at 3/60 Trinculo Place QUEANBEYAN EAST, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $220,000 on 14 October 2016.
3/60 Trinculo Place QUEANBEYAN EAST, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.34 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.40 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.46 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.25 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.57 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.79 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.85 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.41 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
3/60 Trinculo Place is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan East, which has a population of 3,936, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.1 people.