1 / 24
Next Inspection -
Note: For open houses and inspections we recommend parking at the Evatt Shops and pass the takeaway on the corner, there is an underpass, walk under this and up the path to the townhouses. We will ensure the back gate is open.
This brand new north-facing townhouse is located in a brilliant and boutique development of only three, one having already been sold! A stunning architectural residence that as been carefully designed with aspect and energy efficiency at the fore front to the rear. Each the living areas and outdoor entertaining space are positioned due North and they bask in natural sunlight throughout the day. This supreme position along with being fully insulated throughout and underslab, has awarded this residence an exceptional 7.7 star energy rating - VERY hard to achieve!
Number 3/58 is a modern double storey townhouse offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, downstairs powder room and a large double garage. As you enter the home you will be immediately impressed with the level of detail and array of features that have been used to construct the home stunning 2.7m ceilings and floor to ceiling 2.4m windows. The custom kitchen is finished with 40mm stone waterfall benchtops, undermount sink, soft close drawers, integrated dishwasher, Bosch Pyrolytic Oven and Bosch 900m induction cooktop.
Upstairs you will find four bedrooms with impressive high raked 3.6m ceilings, custom joinery and high quality carpets. The elegantly crafted designer bathrooms offer floor to ceilings tiles, wall hung vanity units, mirrored storage cupboards, ensuite with double shower and main bathroom with open shower and bathtub.
Positioned in an enviable location, something to never be replaced, from your backdoor, along the path, through the underpass will enter the Evatt Shops. A number of boutique stores and retailers including local IGA, takeaway, bakery, hair salon, pharmacy and a number of other specialty stores will be so easy.
Built by E&L Projects - over 20 years building and construction experience in the Canberra Region.
- Brand new townhouse
- Modern architectural design
- North facing living areas
- Backing walkway/reserve
- Overly spacious 143m2 sunny courtyard
- Meters walk to Evatt Shops (on pathway)
- Double glazed windows
- Four bedrooms (custom joinery in all bedrooms)
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles)
- Double garage
- Powder room downstairs for guests
- North facing master bedroom, walk-in-robe with custom joinery and ensuite
- All bedrooms with high raked ceilings
- Designer kitchen offering 40mm stone waterfall benchtops, island bench, undermount sink, soft close drawers, tiled splash back, water point for fridge and integrated dishwasher
- Bosch pyrolytic oven (self-cleaning)
- Bosch 900mm induction cooktop (gas available – builder happy to change over at no cost)
- Study nook with custom joinery downstairs and stone benchtop
- Large built-in linen cupboard upstairs
- Laundry with stone benchtop and ample storage
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Ceilings 2.7m height
- Window height 2.4m floor to ceiling
- Square set cornices
- LED lights
- High quality carpet
- R8 ceiling and floor insulation
- All walls insulated
- Gas hot water system
- Water tank 2000litres (plumbing setup for motor to be installed)
- NBN internet connection
- Visitor carparking
- Landscaped gardens
- Direct access to Evatt Shops
- Close to Evatt Primary School
UV: $600,000 (2021) in total
Block size: 253m2
Ground: 70m2 approx
Upper: 70m2 approx
Total Living: 140m2 approx
Under stair storage: 4m2
Courtyard: 143m2 approx
Double Garage: 42m2 approx
Body Corporate: $1,560.53 approx half yearly
Rental Estimate: $TBA per week
There is currently no sale history available for 3/58 Clancy Street.
3/58 Clancy Street EVATT, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Evatt Primary.
|0.41 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|0.67 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.14 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.24 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.29 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.59 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.99 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.65 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|3.06 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|3.06 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
3/58 Clancy Street is located within the suburb of Evatt, which has a population of 5,327, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.