This spacious, renovated townhouse offers outstanding views from the prime position at the front of the attractive complex of only thirteen, in a peaceful location, only metres from Yerrabi pond.
Large, open plan living areas have a bright, north-east aspect and are presented with fresh neutral décor, complemented by attractive, easy care flooring in an ash tone through dining and kitchen. The stunning new kitchen showcases stone benchtops, striking subway tiles, a glass induction cooktop, stainless steel oven, a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and many soft close drawers. A new, high capacity, reverse cycle air conditioner ensures comfort through living areas.
The generously proportioned lounge is carpeted in a neutral shade, and your attention is drawn to the views, framed by sliding glass doors in lounge and dining areas, which open onto an expansive, elevated timber deck. Sheltered by a new shade sail and safely enclosed with yacht wire, it offers a restful, private outlook, the perfect place to relax and entertain.
On the light and airy upper level, the master bedroom offers sweeping views and features a walk-in robe, reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan, an ensuite with a new skylight, and a door to the upper terrace. Similarly the outlook is enjoyed from the second bedroom which opens onto the terrace and has an air conditioner and a wall of built-in robes, as does the third. The main bathroom offers a bath and shower with a separate w/c, and there is instantaneous hot water. Positioned on the entry level close to the clothesline courtyard, the laundry leads to a powder room, and there is internal access to the garage, fitted with an auto door. A mature Manchurian pear adds to the appeal of the entrance to the property.
The superb location is only a short walk to coffee at Amaroo shops which has Coles and Aldi stores, and to Amaroo school, while it is a comfortable walk to Gungahlin Marketplace and the light rail terminal! Walking trails around Yerrabi pond are on the doorstep.
- Stylish, renovated townhouse offers outstanding views from prime location at front of complex
- Peaceful, inviting and well maintained complex of only thirteen properties
- Spacious, open plan living areas with fresh, neutral décor throughout the home
- Living areas and entertaining deck enjoy bright, north-east aspect
- Impressive new kitchen showcases stone benchtops, striking subway tiles and soft close drawers
- Stainless steel oven, glass induction cooktop and a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Attractive, easy care flooring in ash through dining and kitchen, and neutral carpet in lounge
- New, energy efficient, high capacity reverse cycle air conditioner in living area
- Generously proportioned lounge enjoys restful outlook
- Wide glass doors open from lounge and dining onto large entertaining deck with amazing views
- Deck sheltered by a new shade sail and made secure with yacht wire
- Laundry situated on entry level close to clothesline courtyard, and leads to a powder room
- Internal access to garage, fitted with an auto door, with adjacent storage under stairs
- Third bedroom, on entry level, offers a built-in robe and a new ceiling fan
- Light and airy master bedroom on upper level enjoys sweeping views and opens to upper terrace
- Master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and a reverse cycle air conditioner
- Second bedroom has built-in robes, an air conditioner, views and opens to the upper terrace
- Main bathroom features a bath and shower, separate w/c and both bathrooms have new skylights
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Easy care gardens, with the entry sheltered by spreading branches of a Manchurian pear
- Superb location only metres from nature trails around Yerrabi pond
- Just a short walk to coffee at Amaroo shops with Aldi and Coles stores, and to Amaroo school
- Comfortable walk to Gungahlin Marketplace and light rail terminal
- Lower Residence: 78.34m2
- Upper Residence: 55.66m2
- Garage: 20.20m2
- Year built: 1998
- Admin fund $534.38 p/q
- Sinking fund $232.14 p/q
3/51 Sandover Circuit AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday April 21 from 05:30pm.
The Townhouse at 3/51 Sandover Circuit AMAROO, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $450,000 on 30 June 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/51 Sandover Circuit AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.98 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.21 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.27 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.52 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.56 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.94 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.38 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.54 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.56 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.56 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
3/51 Sandover Circuit is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.