Relishing a commanding elevated position backing open space, this innovative and versatile residence is superbly positioned, further enhanced by expansive panoramic views.
Combining easy care living with sophisticated luxury, this stunning 238.5m2 (of living area) family home spans across two levels, showcasing a number of generous living spaces, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, double garage and an impressive 551m2 backyard, making this home perfect for a premium lifestyle.
You are welcomed by a formal living area flooded with natural light by way of multiple north/east double glazed windows. An open plan kitchen engages with a spacious living area with direct access to a balcony and backyard. The kitchen consists stylish stone benchtops, a generous walk in pantry and quality Bosch appliances including freestanding oven and cooktop and canopy rangehood.
You will appreciate the segregated upstairs master bedroom and retreat / study area graced by picturesque views. The creative design offers flexibility with a second master bedroom downstairs with large walk in robe and ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms with built in robes are located on the ground floor.
Completed with quality timber laminate flooring and window furnishings, double glazing and zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, this high calibre immaculately presented property with family inspired luxuries is worthy of your inspection.
Property features include:
• Backing and siding onto reserve with remarkable views
• 238.5m2 internal living
• 40m2 double automatic garage with internal access
• Impressive 551m2 backyard with views
• Generous kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances including freestanding 900mm gas cooktop and oven, 900mm ducted canopy range hood, dishwasher and a large walk-in-pantry
• Informal living area with large balcony accessed through glass sliding doors
• Segregated living / dining room
• Upstairs segregated master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling wall tiling and large shower
• Upstairs retreat/study nook and private balcony
• Downstairs master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling wall tiling and large shower
• Bedrooms two, three and four with built in robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling wall tiling, separate toilet, large shower and deep bath
• Powder room with vanity
• Spacious laundry with ample built in storage, stone bench top and direct access to the backyard
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• LED downlights throughout
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Solar panels
• Large backyard with outdoor spa bath, expansive grassed areas and raised garden beds
• Automatic double garage with storage and internal access
• Water tank
• Rinnai continuous hot water system
• Perfectly located close to local schools and playing fields
• Boutique development of 11
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m - 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
3/42 Adder Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday August 13 from 09:30am.
The House at 3/42 Adder Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $838,000 on 25 September 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/42 Adder Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.19 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.02 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.45 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.92 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.96 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.96 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.14 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
3/42 Adder Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.