Highly sought after, one of four units in a quiet complex with automatic security gate. High clearance roller door with 196sqm flexible space. There are four allocated car spaces with rear unit access for storage. It is currently fitted out over ground floor and mezzanine while still allowing for high clearance shed space.
The fit out is modern and versatile featuring bathrooms, shower, window skylights, kitchen and kitchenette.
Suitable for business operations, work or personal storage or combination of both.
*Three split system units
* Two hot water units
* Three phase power
* Mezzanine storage
* Quality fit out with separate spaces that include carpet, laminate flooring and blinds
* Remote control roller door (4.2m wide)
* Electronic complex gate with remotes
* CCTV camera system
* Three toilets
* Full Kitchen & Kitchenette
* Allocated Car spaces
* Versatile Floor plan
Rent $38,400/year ($3,200/month) plus GST and outgoings.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a monthly basis in advance.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The Industrial/Warehouse at 3/40 Raws Crescent HUME, ACT 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $395,000 on 27 September 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/40 Raws Crescent HUME, ACT 2620 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|3.02 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|4.05 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|4.53 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|4.88 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|4.88 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|4.90 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
3/40 Raws Crescent is located within the suburb of Hume, which has a population of 430, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 0 people.