This stunning duplex is in the sought after location of Gobbagombalin. If you are an investor looking to add on to your portfolio or if you are starting out and looking to dip your toe into Real Estate, this is one opportunity not to be missed.
Unit 3 offers
- Three spacious bedrooms with the master having a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- The main bathroom is modern and offers a large bath
- Currently leased for $420 per week until October 2022, with potential to reach $470 per week
- Kitchen offers dishwasher, ample storage, gas stove top and oven
- Low Maintained backyard, fully fenced with a veranda of the open plan living
- One car garage
Unit 3A offers
- Two spacious bedrooms, one with a built-in robe
- One car garage
- The bathroom features shower, toilet, and vanity
- L shaped kitchen which is off the living and dining. Kitchen offers a dishwasher, gas stove top and oven
- Patio off laundry perfect for entertaining
- Currently on a continuous lease for $300 per week, has the potential to be increased to $340 per week
To inspect this property, call Maddie on 0478 453 052.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 3 & 3A Batlow Way.
3 & 3A Batlow Way GOBBAGOMBALIN, NSW 2650 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Riverina Anglican College.
|3.49 km||The Riverina Anglican College||Farrer Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.13 km||Mater Dei Catholic College||Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.24 km||Saint Mary MacKillop Colleges Limited||20 Hely Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.51 km||Wagga Wagga Public School||Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.53 km||North Wagga Public School||Hampden Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.85 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Cnr Tarcutta and Johnston Streets, Wagga Wagga 2650|
3 & 3A Batlow Way is located within the suburb of Gobbagombalin, which has a population of 474, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.9 people.