Situated in a beautifully maintained complex, this well presented villa is in excellent condition and has everything you need to call a place home.
Conveniently located in a quiet complex, within close proximity to town.
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes and with ensuite access to the bathroom from the main bedroom
- Separate study or third bedroom
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher and tiled floor
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning plus a gas flued heater
- 2nd toilet in the laundry
- Large double lock up garage with a sink, remote control door and internal access
- Outdoor courtyard at the rear with 2nd paved sunny courtyard area
The Villa at 3/37 Railway Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $339,000 on 24 February 2011.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
3/37 Railway Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale Public School.
|Moss Vale Public School
|Browley St, Moss Vale 2577
|St Paul's International College
|463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577
|St Paul's Catholic Primary School
|18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577
|Moss Vale High School
|Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577
|6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577
3/37 Railway Street is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.