This immaculately maintained three-bedroom ensuite townhouse is situated in a small and quiet complex, backing expansive reserve and just a short walk to the local shops, early learning centre and Bonython Primary School.
The spacious floor plan offers 148m2 of internal living space that will afford itself to a variety of living situations, ideal for those looking to work from home, young families and professional couples. The addition of the downstairs multipurpose space is currently used as a dance studio and could also serve as a home office, children's playroom or rumpus.
On the lower level, the functional kitchen has been updated to include a dishwasher, pantry, gas cooktop and breakfast bar. It overlooks the light filled family room complete with gas heating, direct rear courtyard access and has an adjoining powder room for the convenience of guests. The formal living area also has lovely indoor to outdoor flow with sliding door access to the front courtyard gardens.
Upstairs, the main bedroom is oversized and includes extensive storage space with a full wall of mirrored robes and additional walk in robe. Included is an ensuite bathroom and there is sliding door access to the private front balcony. The secondary bedrooms are very spacious and include built in robes and both have a lovely outlook with mountain views.
Inspection is highly recommended for those seeking an immaculately maintained townhouse in a lovely location.
• Spacious three-bedroom ensuite townhouse backing expansive reserve
• Perfectly positioned just a short walk to the local shops, early learning centre and Bonython Primary School
• Light filled living area with ceiling fan and direct access to the secure front courtyard garden
• Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, pantry and gas cooktop
• Versatile floor plan with an insulated multipurpose studio space, ideal as a work from home option, fourth bedroom or additional living space
• Oversized main bedroom with walk in robe, additional built in robes, ensuite bathroom, split system unit and private balcony
• Generous secondary bedrooms both with built in robes
• Downstairs powder room for the convenience of guests
• Neat main bathroom with separate toilet and shower
• Spacious rear courtyard with room for children and small pets to play
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with a lovely outlook
• Large brick garage with auto door and internal access
Can’t find an inspection time that works for you? Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
There is currently no sale history available for 3/35 Tenison Woods Circuit.
3/35 Tenison Woods Circuit BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|0.80 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.09 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.59 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.66 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.89 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.07 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.52 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.52 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.06 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.16 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
3/35 Tenison Woods Circuit is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.