This tidy top floor two bedroom unit provides a perfect opportunity for an investor looking for staff accommodation or holiday rental or a young couple wanting to get in the Jindabyne property market.
Comprising the whole front top floor of this complex of four units it also has 2 balconies, an internal laundry, second living area and generously sized bedrooms. It also offers a lock up garage and storeroom, which is hard to find at best of times.
- Top Floor two bedroom unit
- Small complex of only 4 units
- Bathroom with WC
- Laundry with extra toilet
- Store room on the same floor
- Single lock up garage
- Potential to add a 3rd bedroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Sold fully furnished (inventory in contract)
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Holiday Letting DA in place to sleep 8 guests
The unit currently has a tenant in place until December 2021.
There is currently no sale history available for 3/33 Gippsland Street.
3/33 Gippsland Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
3/33 Gippsland Street is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.