Auction Location: Auctions Live (online).
We are delighted to once again be able to show homes to buyers in person. Please note that whilst physical inspections are now possible, we cannot guarantee that all buyers will have the opportunity to do so. This is due to high demand and the imposed limit of 4 people per property per day. If you are interested in personally inspecting this home, we urge you to request your appointment as early as possible. Please select the 'Book Inspection' or 'Request Inspection' button below to request an appointment. In the meantime, we encourage you to explore the home further using our suite of interactive inspection tools.
Blending a superb lifestyle location with move-in ready comfort, this stylish single level townhouse offers low-maintenance living without compromising on quality or space, and the perfect location to make the best of your weekends!
Upon entering through the front courtyard you are greeted by the lovely landscaped gardens, leading you to the front door. Stepping inside, glorious natural light flows throughout the open-plan lounge and dining with polished floating timber floors providing a brilliant backdrop and the perfect place to relax and enjoy a meal. The rear alfresco courtyard anchors the zone, providing enviable options for outdoor dining or relaxation with seamless indoor/outdoor flow and a great extension of the home's living space. This fully enclosed north-facing garden courtyard is partially covered by an extended pergola, plus manicured hedges and greenery with access to the reserve make this the perfect area to enjoy a BBQ all year round.
This home offers two bedrooms, both generous in size and feature built in robes, which are separated from the living area. The master bathroom services these rooms, featuring a full-sized bath, shower and separate WC for your convenience. Further adding to the features of this home are a full-sized laundry, multiple storage spaces and a garden shed, ensuring you don't have to lift a finger just move in and enjoy.
An ideal opportunity for downsizers, first home buyers or savvy investors and within walking distance to the newly developed Jerrabomberra shops, primary school, park, pond and walking trails, this is an opportunity rare to the market and not to be missed!
• Single level town home in quiet, boutique precinct
• Coveted north to the rear aspect
• Only one common wall
• Paved rear courtyard with extended pergola, new fences and access to the Stockyard Creek Reserve
• Well-appointed generous kitchen boasts gas cooking, dishwasher brilliant storage & terrific bench space
• Open-plan lounge and dining
• Security doors, windows and sensors
• Master bathroom with full sized bath, shower & separate WC
• Garden shed/workshop with added power
• Double carport with added power
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling unit plus gas wall heater
• Full sized laundry and multiple storage spaces
• Easy access to major arterial roads for a short dive to Canberra, Queanbeyan and the airport.
• Body corporate: $2,103.40 annually ($525.85 per quarter) (approx.)
• Council rates: $2164.35 annually (approx.)
• Construction: 1990