Situated in a prime location, a wide, tree lined street only a short walk from the shores of the lake, Parliament House and government offices, this stylish two bedroom apartment faces north and offers a private outlook over treetops and gardens from every room.
The large, light filled courtyard at the front of the property is a welcoming introduction to the home and is graced with Japanese maples, bamboo and a lily pond, all in irrigated tubs.
The elegant, open plan living area features a high north facing window in the void above the lounge, bathing the room in light, and is decorated in contemporary white and furnished with new carpet. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning maintains comfort throughout.
White stone bench tops with a breakfast bar, feature in the modern kitchen, equipped with a Bosch stainless steel oven, glass cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and a pantry. The laundry on this level is equipped with a Bosch front loading washer and dryer, and adjacent is a powder room.
Quality new carpet is laid over the stairway and upper level. Both bedrooms are light and airy, and have high ceilings. Offering a tranquil outlook to the branches of a beautiful eucalypt, and glass door to a private balcony, the master bedroom is generously proportioned and has a walk through robe area and door to the two-way bathroom. This features a bath and a vanity with granite top and dual basins. The second bedroom has a wall of built-in robes.
With a garden outlook and north aspect, the large open area of the entertaining courtyard offers an inviting outdoor living space which can be enjoyed year round. A solid timber bench to one side has room for bar stools and timber feature shelving decorates the walls. Secure underground parking and attractive, well kept gardens complete the package.
It would be hard to imagine a more desirable location, close to the lake, the buzz of Kingston and foreshore restaurants, or enjoying the walk to work in the Barton office precinct.
- Stylish two bedroom apartment, just a short walk to the lake, Parliament House and Kingston hub
- Fresh presentation with white décor and quality new carpet over open plan living and bedrooms
- Two sets of glass sliding doors and a high set window above lounge maximise the north aspect
- Outlook to shrubs and trees around large entertaining courtyard
- Stone benchtops with breakfast bar, Bosch stainless steel oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Laundry has Bosch front loading washer and dryer, with a powder room adjacent
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Light and airy bedrooms have high ceilings, new carpet and built-in robes
- Generous master features sliding door to balcony, treetop views and access to two-way bathroom
- Modern bathroom offers a bath, vanity with granite top and dual basins
- Inviting entertaining courtyard has side timber bench and tubs for maples, bamboo and a lily pond
- Underground parking space and well maintained gardens
- Admin fund $758.38 per quarter
- Sinking fund $967.82 per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 3/21 Brisbane Avenue.
3/21 Brisbane Avenue BARTON, ACT 2600 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.47 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.97 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.72 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.99 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.00 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.18 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.53 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.62 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.68 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.68 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
3/21 Brisbane Avenue is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.