Offering an outstanding lifestyle in a quiet, boutique complex, this Willemsen designed townhouse is a celebration of spacious interiors, natural light and flawless indoor/outdoor integration. Ideally located in the heart of Woden Valley, convenience and comfort will be yours to enjoy.
- Showcasing Willemsen's signature bright, open-plan and flowing design
- Soaring ceilings and a split-level layout enhance the perception of space
- Virtually every room enjoys a visual integration with the leafy outdoors
- Stylishly updated kitchen provides electric cooking and ample cabinetry
- Three-bedrooms, inclusive of a separately placed master with ensuite
- Both sky-lit bathrooms feature timber panelled walls and statement tiling
- Two sun-bathed, large private courtyards are an ideal extension of the interiors
- Detached, secure double garage also provides a handy storage room
- Sought-after location, close to Marist College and Melrose High School
- Stroll to Woden Plaza, Pearce local shops and great public transport
There is currently no sale history available for 3/18 Marr Street.
3/18 Marr Street PEARCE, ACT 2607 has 43 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Marist College Canberra.
|0.29 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.39 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.39 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.79 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.95 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.04 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.13 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.08 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.22 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|2.26 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
3/18 Marr Street is located within the suburb of Pearce, which has a population of 2,579, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.