In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
In a fantastic location overlooking parkland and ponds directly in front of the home, this stylish, contemporary townhouse is situated close to the entrance of the inviting complex. It offers separate living areas, great entertaining and a generous master suite, all enjoying the private, restful outlook.
Crepe Myrtle provides a splash of summer colour amidst easy care landscaping beside the entrance. On the entry level is a fourth bedroom or study, internal access to the double garage, a powder room and stairway to the upper level.
A few steps lead down to the fabulous, light and airy, open plan living area, where dramatic high ceilings punctuated with the sparkle of downlighting add to the spacious feel, and double height windows frame the lovely views. Décor is fresh neutral white throughout and attractive flooring in an ash tone features in the lounge. Comfort is assured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
The modern kitchen showcases stone benchtops in coffee, a Miele stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, an Asko dishwasher and a pantry. Glossy porcelain tiles feature through kitchen and dining.
From here sliding doors open onto a blissfully private and peaceful entertaining area with a goldfish pond, overlooking the reserve, a relaxing place to watch kids kick a ball or play cricket.
A carpeted stairway leads to a light filled rumpus and upper level bedrooms. The luxurious master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, an ensuite, ceiling fan and a scenic, private outlook from the elevated position. Second and third bedrooms both have built-in robes, while the main bathroom features a bath, shower and a separate w/c. From the rumpus there is access onto an elevated upper deck, maximising the views!
The friendly, quiet neighbourhood is enjoyed by families whose children form friendships, enjoying the great recreation space in front of the complex. A bike path beside the waterway leads to a loop around the suburb and it is just steps up to a hilltop reserve with views and a playground. Yerrabi Pond too is close by. Forde is much sought after for its outstanding offering of nature reserves and waterways, woven through the suburb, and of course Mulligans Flat nature sanctuary, with an entrance and parking area.
It is just a short walk to Bergmann College and the local primary school.
Forde shops is a short stroll and has some great facilities; a coffee shop, pizza and Chinese restaurant, Foodworks, Aquatots swim school and childcare centre. Bonner shops has a Woolworths, while there are Coles and Aldi stores at Amaroo. It is even a comfortable walk to Gungahlin Marketplace and light rail stop.
An inviting home with a distinctive design and views, in an unbeatable location!
- Stylish, spacious, four bedroom ensuite townhouse with a rumpus, unfolding over three levels
- Superb, peaceful location overlooking parkland and a waterway connecting ponds and lake
- Open plan living area features high ceilings with sparkling downlighting and views over reserve
- Neutral white décor throughout, attractive ash tone flooring in lounge and porcelain tiles to entry, kitchen/dining, and neutral carpet through rumpus and bedrooms
- Stone benchtops, Miele gas cooktop and stainless steel oven, an Asko dishwasher and a pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Doors from dining area open onto entertaining space offering scenic outlook over reserve and pond
- Upper level rumpus has access onto a balcony with elevated views over parkland
- Generously sized master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, ensuite, fan and scenic, private outlook
- Second and third bedrooms have built-in robes, while a fourth bedroom or study is on entry level
- Main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate w/c
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Security system and camera doorbell
- Entry has a powder room and internal access to double garage with auto panel lift door
- Peaceful location surrounded by reserves, waterways, ponds and Mulligans Flat sanctuary nearby
- Bike path alongside waterway in front of property joins a loop around the suburb
- Family friendly neighbourhood, just a short walk to Bergmann College and local primary school
- Stroll to Forde shops for coffee, pizza, Chinese restaurant, Foodworks, Aquatots and childcare
- Bonner shops has a Woolworths and there are Coles and Aldi stores at Amaroo
- Walking distance to Gungahlin Town Centre and light rail terminal
- Upper Residence: 95.40m2
- Lower Residence: 84.10m2
- Garage: 35.90m2
- Deck: 9.30m2
- Total: 224.70m2
- Year built: 2010
- Admin fund: $524.06 p/q approx
- Sinking fund: $49.94 p/q approx