Positioned at the rear of a small strata complex, this modern, master built townhouse is the perfect investment property and comes with the perfect tenant. Currently leased till 1/02/2021, you already have a secure income and being only 18 months old you will have the added benefit of a healthy depreciation schedule.
This split level, three bedroom design has much to offer.
- Bright and airy, open plan living and dining area with timber look vinyl planking through out
- Well appointed kitchen including dishwasher, LED lighting and a servery window to alfresco dining
- A generous size master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and private balcony
- Additional bedrooms include robes and ceiling fans
- Modern main bathroom with a wall hung vanity and feature LED lighting
- Internal laundry with built in linen press
- Alfresco dining area with access to your fenced courtyard
- Double garage with remote panel lift door
- Neutral tones and high-quality fittings and fixtures through out
All this is situated just 150m to the main CBD so is an easy walk to shops, Doctors and other local services and just 600m to the picturesque river.
For further information call our friendly sales team on 4441 2135.
There is currently no sale history available for 3/150 Jacobs Drive.
3/150 Jacobs Drive is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.