Two bedroom unit in one of Canberra's most convenient suburbs. Updated kitchen and bathroom, this unit is ideal for a individual or couple. Located on the third floor, in a sought after location this unit is sure to tick all the boxes.
- Currently tenanted until July 2022 at $310 per week
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances and electric cooking
- Opened planned living area with tiled floors throughout
- Two sun filled bedrooms, single carport and off street parking
- Located in a quiet, well maintained complex
- Close to schools, local shops and parks and minutes from Dickson
- Close proximity to Canberra City and Educational Institutions
The Apartment at 3/113 Knox Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $312,000 on 16 September 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/113 Knox Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.19 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|0.74 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|0.98 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.06 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.06 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.26 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|1.93 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.93 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.94 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.21 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
3/113 Knox Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.