Auction to be held on Saturday 18th July 2020 at 10:00am.
This beautifully presented 3-bedroom townhouse is nestled in a boutique complex with quiet neighbours. With well-maintained communal gardens and common areas.
When you enter this sunlit home, you will be captivated by the huge formal lounge and dining area, with built in study nook. This room leads through to the dining area complete with a gas log fire and feature wall. Imagine cosy winter nights in front of the fire with a good book or your favourite Netflix show.
The contemporary u-shaped kitchen is designed to make meal preparation easy with a large pantry, 4 burner cooktop, plenty of bench space, double sink with views to the courtyard and large breakfast bar.
Completing the downstairs space is extra storage under the stairs, a powder room for guests and a spacious laundry with storage. Upstairs there are three large bedrooms. The huge master bedroom features a walk in robe with his and her sides, an ensuite and a private balcony. The other 2 double rooms have built in robes and are close to the large family bathroom with plenty of storage and a full size bath for relaxing in at the end of the day.
Outside you have a private courtyard with paved entertaining area and low maintenance mature gardens. The double garage has remote and internal access plus extra parking for guests in your driveway. The townhouse is also conveniently located with quick access to the GDE, public transport (including the light rail tram) with primary and high schools just up the road.
This townhouse represents a great lifestyle opportunity for small families, downsizers or professional couples. Don't miss your opportunity to live in this popular Gungahlin suburb.
- Updated & spacious townhouse + central location
- Contemporary kitchen with plenty of storage space, Caesarstone bench-tops with waterfall edge, electric cooktop, double stainless steel oven, deep double Franke sink and dishwasher
- Formal living room and separate dining room off the kitchen
- Built in study nook in the living room
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and private balcony
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Updated ensuite, main bathroom and laundry
- Three toilets - 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living room and bedroom 1
- Electric fireplace in the living room
- Gas log fireplace in the dining room
- Newly installed remote controlled fans in all bedrooms
- High speed NBN Connection and CAT cabling to upstairs bedroom / office
- Large internal, under stairs storage
- Immaculate easy care yard with rear door access to the garage
- Double garage with remote and internal access plus door leading to back patio
- Visitor parking in complex
- A short walk to the local Palmerston shops & bus stops
- Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre and easy motorway access
- A short distance to Palmerston Primary School, Burgmann Anglican School & Gungahlin College
- Living (Exc. Garage) = 138.46sqm
- Garage = 35.60sqm
- Strata fee = $567.41 per quarter
The Townhouse at 3/11 Everard Street PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $603,000 on 18 July 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/11 Everard Street PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.77 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.77 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.77 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.04 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.38 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.18 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.86 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.92 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.10 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.17 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
3/11 Everard Street is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.