1 / 28
Nestled in a boutique and friendly development, this tastefully designed home combines the architectural aesthetics of high ceilings and quality fittings, and is ideally situated only minutes to Woden Westfield, the Mount Taylor Nature Reserve and several sought after schools.
Showcasing contemporary modern living, this unit presents a stylish design flowing to an outdoor entertaining area.
With a practical layout for family life, the open plan living area leads out onto a sunny entertainers courtyard and a private garden.
Downstairs there is one bedroom, one bathroom and a large powder room, as well as internal access to the double lock up garage. Upstairs there are another three bedrooms including master with en-suite , bathroom and separate powder.
Generous proportions, quality appointments and a desirable address make this home the perfect base for family life.
* The home brings a sense of openness and grandeur.
* Spacious open plan layout with timber floorboards.
* Sundrenched entertaining deck in a tranquil setting.
* Fully fenced low maintenance backyard provides a secure environment for children to play outdoors.
* Elegant modern kitchen has a stone benchtops, generous storage and Fisher and Paykel appliances.
* Fully integrated dishwasher, pyrolytic oven, built in microwave, induction cooktop
* Double glazed throughout
* Master suite offers a walk-in robe and en-suite.
* Light, airy bedrooms are all fitted with built-in robes.
* Double lock-up garage with internal access and ample off-street parking.
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Plenty outdoor Space for kids and pet
* House Size - 177 sqm
* land Component - 391 sqm approx
* Rental Potential: $950 - $1000 per week approx
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
There is currently no sale history available for 3/10 Pollock Street.
3/10 Pollock Street CHIFLEY, ACT 2606 has 44 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Marist College Canberra.
|1.00 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.24 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.50 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.50 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.54 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.67 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.68 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.73 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.84 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.87 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
3/10 Pollock Street is located within the suburb of Chifley, which has a population of 2,407, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.3 people.