This solid two storey brick and tile home is currently divided into two units and being let separately to excellent long term tenants. Returning a weekly rental return of $800 with tenants who'd ideally like to continue on.
The property would also make a fantastic family home with the perfect set-up for extended family to stay or live.
- Currently setup as two separately metered apartments - electricity and water
- Upstairs unit consists of an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining plus bathroom, laundry, three-bedrooms, front deck and its own fully fenced rear yard
- Downstairs unit consists of open plan kitchen and lounge room, two-bedrooms plus study (storeroom) with bathroom and laundry and it's own fully fenced rear yard
- Both units have fully enclosed rear yards with garden sheds and their own driveways for off street parking
- Close to Ulladulla CBD and within walking distance to Racecourse Beach, Dolphin Point and Burrill Lake
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 2C Canberra Crescent.
2C Canberra Crescent BURRILL LAKE, NSW 2539 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ulladulla High School.
2C Canberra Crescent is located within the suburb of Burrill Lake, which has a population of 1,465, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.2 people.