1 / 39
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Sitting on the doorstep of the Nation's Capital 'Springbourne' represents the highly sought after rural lifestyle without the compromise
PLEASE NOTE: Access is via Kaveney's Rd and the Barton Highway. Do not enter the address in your GPS as it will provide incorrect instructions. Kaveney's Rd is 7km North of the ACT border on the left-hand side.
- Ideally located on the quiet Rolfe Road 'Springbourne' sits on 42.71ha* (106ac*) with the home sitting amongst a variety of established trees providing complete privacy, situated less than 10 mins* to the local cafe "Daughters at Hall", only 20 min* from the Nation's Capital CBD, 3 hours* Sydney, and 3km* from Barton Highway Duplication
- This executive family home features incredible panoramic views towards the Nation's Capital with 4 large bedrooms, an extensive outdoor entertaining area, and formal living and dining areas
- The large family room utilises the north-facing aspect of the home, letting the natural sunlight flood through the sunroom
- The home is serviced by 2 bathrooms with a shower, bath, vanity, and separate toilet
- This magnificent home has been thoughtfully configured to ensure each square meter of the home is being used to its full potential, with a full-sized home office and rumpus room
- The property boasts dual occupancy potential
- The home is protected by established gardens, trees, producing orchard and veggie garden
- The full-size tennis court to the west of the home is ready for a game and is well protected from the established trees surrounding
- The home is kept comfortable year-round by a slow combustion wood fireplace and 2 reverse cycle split systems and 2 open fireplaces
- The newly renovated kitchen, set at the heart of the home, features a dishwasher, oven, and ceramic cooktop
- The residence is complemented by 106 acres* of prime agricultural land featuring equine fencing, including 3 horse stables, tack room, large sand arena, and day yards
- The property is split into 8 paddocks complemented by a reticulated water system, 4 dams, cattle yards, machinery sheds, and all-weather access driveway making this an income-producing farm and also boasts room for a helipad.
Create your own wonderful opportunity to enjoy this unique lifestyle. Sale of Springbourne' required due to family reasons.
Open Farm Tours:
We will be conducting Open Farm Tours for this property, only if you would like to drive around the paddocks. They will commence 30min after the start time of the Open Home to give you time to view the home prior.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
294 Rolfe Road WALLAROO, NSW 2618 has 4 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Sunday February 28 from 01:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 294 Rolfe Road.
294 Rolfe Road is located within the suburb of Wallaroo, which has a population of 707, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.