Take the time to inspect this beautiful light filled renovated home!
Features you will love:
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes to all three
- Two separate living spaces with the main living space featuring excellent views
- Large meals area off the modern kitchen
- Well designed, renovated main bathroom plus extra water closet and shower in the laundry
- Three reverse cycle split systems throughout to ensure all year round comfort
- Single lockup garage with an abundance of under house storage and workshop options
- Good sized established yard
- Excellent aspect
Homes such as this one are in high demand so call Cleary Fairbrother property today to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 290 Keppel Street.
290 Keppel Street WEST BATHURST, NSW 2795 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Assumption School.
|0.30 km||The Assumption School||192 Mitre Street, Bathurst West 2795|
|0.55 km||Denison College of Secondary Education, Bathurst High Campus||Hope St, Bathurst 2795|
|0.69 km||Bathurst West Public School||Suttor St, Bathurst 2795|
|1.12 km||All Saints College||Ophir Road, Bathurst 2795|
|1.37 km||Bathurst Public School||George St, Bathurst 2795|
|1.39 km||Cathedral School||98 George Street, Bathurst 2795|
|1.89 km||Carenne School||158 Browning St, Bathurst 2795|
|2.11 km||St Stanislaus College||Bentinck And Brilliant Streets, Bathurst 2795|
|2.67 km||Bathurst South Public School||Havannah St, Bathurst 2795|
|3.09 km||Skillset Senior College||390 Panorama Avenue, Mitchell 2795|
290 Keppel Street is located within the suburb of West Bathurst, which has a population of 3,672, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.4 people.