Auction Location: On site
Immaculately upgraded inside and out, this breathtaking family home has instant wow factor. From the beautiful resort style gardens, to the striking designer kitchen, spectacular living spaces and stunning design features, no corner of this incredible home has been left untouched.
Two spacious living areas work in perfect harmony with the outdoors. A spectacular picture window in the luxurious formal lounge frames the beautiful gardens outside while the family living space opens out onto a one of a kind covered entertaining area and beautifully landscaped gardens. You'll love bringing family and friends together to make the most of this unique outdoor room, watch the sun set over the picture perfect flower garden or enjoy a glass of wine around the fire pit.
The designer kitchen is an absolute show stopper. Dramatic teal cabinets are perfectly offset by stylish black appliances including double ovens, 5 burner gas cooktop and stunning onyx Cristalite sink all serviced by a full sized butlers pantry. The 1.8 metre island is topped with beautifully crafted Blackbutt timber to create a warm and inviting space your family will congregate for years to come.
The elegant master bedroom includes updated ensuite, built in robes and private sitting area, while two additional bedrooms come with stylish decor, built in robes and are serviced by a gleaming updated main bathroom. You'll stay warm in winter and cool in summer with air con units to each bedroom and living rooms plus ducted gas heating throughout. The incredible 5 star energy rating ensures the temperature stays just right while keeping your bills low. State of the art Thermotek double glazed windows and doors throughout, in-cavity wall and ceiling insulation, 2000L water tank and a perfect northerly aspect all work in tandem to keep your energy consumption to a minimum.
Topping off this incredible property is the best man cave in the neighbourhood. With two double garages, workshop and undercover carport for four cars, you'll be able to keep a boat, trailer, bikes and more. The family friendly location is minutes from local shops and schools, transport and link roads to the CBD, while the adjoining nature reserve puts nature walks, mountain biking and horse riding right on your doorstep. A home with this much wow factor won't last long. Move quickly to secure this stunning residence for your family.
- Immaculately updated three bedroom family home
- New carpet, fresh paint and completely renovated throughout
- Stunning north facing formal lounge and family living with double glazed windows and doors
- As new designer kitchen with quality black Electrolux double oven and cooktop, onyx Nanogranite sink, dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtops and huge Blackbutt island bench
- Spacious master bedroom with updated ensuite and built in robes
- Two additional updated bedrooms with built-in robes
- Spacious and private outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Stunning landscaped gardens with sun deck and fire pit with sandstone seating
- Upgraded family bathroom and fully renovated separate laundry
- Brivis ducted gas heating throughout with split system air con to 2 bedrooms, living and family
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- 2000L rainwater tank and Colorbond fencing
- Brick double garage with remote access and internal entry plus additional double garage, workshop, and expansive carport.
- Living space: 149m2
- Garaging & carport: 123m2
- Block size: 1045m2
- House built: 1983
- Rates: $2619 per annum
- Land tax: $3694 per annum (if applicable)
- EER: 5 Stars
To watch the auction live stream please click here -
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 29 Laker Crescent RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $612,500 on 28 November 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29 Laker Crescent RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gowrie Primary.
|0.70 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|0.93 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.93 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.02 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.13 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.81 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.83 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.08 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.12 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.14 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
29 Laker Crescent is located within the suburb of Richardson, which has a population of 3,006, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.