This home rewards you with fabulous surprises at every turn. Located on a secluded battle-ax block backing onto a nature reserve, it promises both privacy and convenience to walking paths and Ginninderra Creek parks.
Not that you're likely to want to leave this haven. After all, you'll have all the benefits of two gorgeously appointed bathrooms including a generous master ensuite accessed through an enormous walk-through wardrobe.
There's also a family bathroom that gives a nod to Japanese design with a glass screen that contains both the high-end bath and rainfall shower in a light-filled and luxurious wet room.
The split-level open-plan living and dining room continue the design symphony, with timber floors, a raked timber ceiling, a bank of floor-to-ceiling windows clad in contemporary plantation shutters, a central wood-burning fireplace and access to a north-facing verandah. The opposite end of the room leads out to a large timber deck.
Outside the surprise comes in the form of a huge dedicated "she-shed" with its own timber deck entrance. French doors and exposed rafters inside give this shed undeniable flair and while it has previously been used as an office and hobby room, it would also make a fabulous yoga studio, music space or gym.
Living here you'll be only a short drive from the Charnwood, Kippax shops and Belconnen's retail centre and office precinct, but a world away from the whirlwind of city life.
* split-level three-bedroom brick home on a battleax block backing reserve
* master bedroom with ceiling fan and dedicated air-condition, an enormous walk-through wardrobe and a luxury-appointed ensuite bathroom
* two additional bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
* ducted gas heating throughout
* large family bathroom with designer wet room feature that includes rainfall shower and high-end bathtub
* separate toilet
* elevated, open-plan family and dining room with a wood-burning fireplace, timber floors, raked ceilings and wall-to-floor windows facing north
* well-appointed kitchen with dedicated pantry, exceptional storage and additional eating space in the adjacent family room
* large laundry with space for an under-bench washing machine plus a separate dryer
* plantation shutters throughout
* large outdoor deck
* verandah off family room with views to reserve
* large "she shed" with French doors, exposed rafters and timber entry deck
* outdoor patio currently used as an enclosed cat run
* vegetable garden
The land value history at 29 Kinchela Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $304,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 29 Kinchela Crescent.
29 Kinchela Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|0.55 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.31 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.43 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.45 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.46 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.69 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.98 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.07 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.19 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.46 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
29 Kinchela Crescent is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.