Custom built by a trusted local builder this home will be finished with superb quality and meets all the practical needs of a modern family. This exceptionally presented brand new home is in a prime location.
- Sought-after lifestyle location with relaxed beach living.
- Large laundry with ample bench and storage space with external access.
- Stunning main bathroom with large freestanding bath and separate toilet.
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access and access through to the back yard.
- Double wall hung oven and waterfall stone bench tops.
- Butlers pantry and laundry with stone bench tops.
- Good quality carpet, reverse cycle air-con.
Whether it's a stroll to Broulee Island to explore nature's finest, a paddle on the board at one of Broulee's mecca surfing breaks or playing with the kids on the beach, the word location for anyone that's in the know applies to this master built home.
For further information please contact Steven Mason on 0414 937 352!
The House at 29 Gillan Grove BROULEE, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $285,000 on 21 March 2019.
29 Gillan Grove BROULEE, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Broulee Public School.
29 Gillan Grove is located within the suburb of Broulee, which has a population of 1,717, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.