Situated in a picture-perfect location only a couple of houses from the Murrumbidgee Golf Course and overlooking a greenbelt, this large family home should be on your list to see if you are seeking an abundance of internal living space in a peaceful enclave.
The versatility in the floorplan and generous accommodation provides all the space needed for a variety of family situations. There are multiple living spaces including a spacious oversized upstairs area, providing a great work from home option with its own separate access and ensuite.
Downstairs there is a large open plan lounge and dining area, five generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, and updated kitchen complete with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher. There is an adjoining study and direct garden access from the meals area to the private rear garden.
In the summer months, you will be thankful for the inground solar heated swimming pool with adjoining spa and the multiple segmented garden areas, which are suitable for both children and pets and include a variety of fruit trees and established garden plants.
- Spacious and versatile five bedroom three bathroom home, with a rumpus room and study
- Located in a quiet loop street facing parkland and only a couple of homes away from the Murrumbidgee Golf Course
- Close to primary and secondary schools, bus and shopping centres and quick, easy access to the Parkway
- Double-glazing to the combined lounge/dining
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and great cupboard space
- Ducted gas heating and ducted cooling throughout
- Rinnai instant gas hot water with temperature control from kitchen, main bath and ensuite
- Oversized main bedroom with a spacious ensuite and walk through his and her robes leading to the pool area
- Built in robes to all generous secondary bedrooms
- Solar heated inground fresh water pool with spa provides hours of family fun
- Segmented garden areas that include areas for pets, grass for children to play, established fruit trees and an outdoor entertaining space
- Automated inground watering to all garden areas
- Triple car accommodation with a large partitioned workshop area to the rear; additional garden shed and utility shed; plus off street parking
Can’t find an inspection time that works for you? Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
The land value history at 29 Eagle Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $400,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 29 Eagle Circuit.
29 Eagle Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.50 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.04 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.70 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.94 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|3.03 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.22 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.25 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|3.43 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|3.70 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.73 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
29 Eagle Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.