Gently positioned on Diamond Street, a short walk across to Yerrabi Ponds, and set amongst pretty landscaped, easy-care native gardens, your new home is waiting to give you and your family your hugs and look after you forever.
Into the entrance hall, the new, beautiful locking, vinyl plank flooring and new plush carpet smiles at you, as proud as it can be, to show off it's new elegance. The luxurious lounge presents to the front with large format windows soaking in your views, opening onto the large dining room and through to the family/meals room. Your beautifully showcased kitchen offers a breakfast bar for your little ones, new Asko dishwasher, two new fan-forced wall ovens, new 5 burner induction cooktop, (all new last year), pull-out baskets in the pantry, double basins and an abundance of benchtops, drawers and ceiling cabinetry for all of the essentials in your busy family kitchen. Glass sliding doors sit off the kitchen, leading out onto the covered decked entertainment terrace, with feature, elegant plantation shutter sliding doors on tracks, to keep you snug. A stunning 3-spout water feature nestles in the pretty outdoor garden completing your very pretty terrace.
For precious sleeping, the hall presents a wonderland of rest and relaxation, with the second and third queen-size bedrooms alongside the main bathroom in lovely condition, comforted with generous built-in robes, for your family members to make their very own private sanctuaries.
The generous master bedroom rests at the edge of the hall, with a walk-in robe and master ensuite, and glass sliding doors to the decked terrace.
Your family laundry room provides 3-door storage joinery and external access to the drying clothes line.
This beautifully presented, very precious, romantic family home, is complete with ducted gas heating and RCAC cassette unit, gas hot water system, ceiling fans, linen cabinetry, electric external shutters on some windows, venetian blinds and curtain window treatments, side gated access, new halogen downlights throughout, new solar system with storage battery (last year), large double car garaging (40.73m2 approx.) with internal access, paving and landscaped gardens, and paling fencing.
Perfectly nestled alongside reserves and urban spaces, beautiful Yerrabi Pond walks and bike trails, close to the highly sought after, local Amaroo Schools, close to the heart of the fabulous Amaroo shopping district (including Coles and Aldi), and local bus stops, easy access to Gungahlin town centre and main arterial roads.
If it is that special family home you have been searching for, that one that has that particular endearing feel when you arrive, then this one may very well be that one. I look forward to introducing you all.
This Property will be Auctioned In-rooms Ray White 14 Whales Street Belconnen 22 April 5.30pm
- Separate Title
- Beautiful Diamond Street location
- Built 2000
- New paintwork inside (last year)
- New Solar system (22 panels, 360w each panel, 8kw Total, Inverter 6kw to the house, New Storage Battery - 10 yr warranty, panels - 25 yr warranty, panels have 25 yr performance warranty too, Inverter is Solar Edge - 12 yr warranty, blind installed covering the battery from the weather) (last year)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and the Master bedroom with large walk-in robe
- Main bathroom with separate bath and separate shower (separate toilet room wheelchair friendly)
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Separate formal dining room (seats 10 with ease)
- Separate lounge room and separate family/meals room
- Ducted gas heating, RCAC ceiling mounted cassette, and ceiling fans
- Family laundry room with 3-door storage joinery
- Kitchen (with new electric wall ovens, new induction cooktop, new dishwasher, (all new last year), laminate benchtops, pantry, and breakfast bar)
- New carpet and new heavy-duty vinyl plank flooring (with cork layer and foam underlay) (new last year)
- Curtains throughout
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms
- Automated double garage (internal access) and new automated panel control door (last year)
- Motorised external blinds (some windows)
- Gas hot water system
- Hardwood paling fencing and side gate
- Paved, landscaping, mature native gardens
- NBN installed
EER: 6.0 Stars
Courtyard Block: 450m2 (approx.)
UV: $268,000 (approx.)
Living Area: 141.67m2 (approx.)
Terrace Area: 20m2 (approx.)
Garage Area: 40.73m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,224 pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,721 pa (approx.) (if applicable only)
The land value history at 29 Diamond Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 7.84%, giving an unimproved land value of $268,000.
The House at 29 Diamond Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $610,000 on 2 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29 Diamond Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.72 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.89 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.52 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.57 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.58 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.90 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.62 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.79 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.94 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.94 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
29 Diamond Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.