Flemings Harden is pleased to present, 29 Clarke Street, Harden to the market for sale. You'll be pleasantly surprised by this character-filled, fully renovated home with three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes. Conveniently located 500m* from Hardens shopping precinct.
- Three bedrooms, all with Built-In Robes
- Modern kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Open lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan
- Polished timber floorboards
- Bathroom combined with laundry with stand alone bath tub and shower
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance yard set on 759sqm*
- Double lock up garage with rear lane access
- Potential weekly rent $400p/w
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Flemings Harden.
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 29 Clarke Street .
29 Clarke Street HARDEN, NSW 2587 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Murrumburrah Public School.
29 Clarke Street is located within the suburb of Harden, which has a population of 2,030, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.