This lovely single level brick home offers private, spacious, easy care living. Set on a generous 809m2 block with all the features you desire, this home is in excellent condition and ready for you to move in. The natural light filled, open plan, family/kitchen/dining area, has large North facing windows and opens to a huge covered sun-filled alfresco area. Perfect for year 'round entertaining … or a quiet, warm outdoor family space. This light filled home is warm in winter / cool in summer and affords a comfy, low maintenance lifestyle. The drive through garage provides easy access to the yard, where there's plenty of room for a boat, camper or trailer. Enjoy your years here in this truly private haven, in a quiet established street and lovely neighbourhood, close to town with all amenities nearby.
- Quiet street, near parks and reserves, short walk to bus transport
- Highly sought-after blue-ribbon location
- Formal separate lounge room
- Spacious open plan living and dining bathed in North facing natural light
- The kitchen offers plenty of cupboard, drawers and bench space for the chef of the family
- Warm winter sun-drenched Master bedroom plus generous ensuite
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Large bathroom and separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Two car lock up garage with one large remote door, internal and rear access to bring your boat or trailer through to the rear yard
- Covered entertaining area overlooking a beautifully landscaped but easy care garden
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard and garden shed
- Solar hot water system and well insulated roof space
- Solid brick construction, easy-care tile and carpeted floors
Located close to Ulladulla CBD, local schools, quality restaurants, Milton historic village and Mollymook/ Narrawallee some of the area's most popular beaches. This single level family home provides an excellent opportunity for a family to start creating new memories with family and friends.
Properties like this get snapped up quickly at the moment, so call today … an inspection will not disappoint!
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
The land value history at 29 Budawang Drive ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has the most recent growth rate of 0.36%, giving an unimproved land value of $277,000.
The House at 29 Budawang Drive ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $390,000 on 9 March 2006.
29 Budawang Drive ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ulladulla Public School.
29 Budawang Drive is located within the suburb of Ulladulla, which has a population of 6,615, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.