1 / 18
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In a prime location, a peaceful street only metres from all the attractions of the vibrant Dickson hub, this inviting home is set amidst attractive gardens, on a block of approximately 698 m2, and is as appealing inside as it is from first sight! Canberra red bricks, timber framed windows and grey exterior trim add to the outstanding street appeal.
The entry leads into the light filled, formal lounge. Fresh white décor throughout and neutral carpet add to the welcoming feel. Full length windows capture the north aspect, allowing sunlight to pour in over the cooler months, and are furnished with quality drapes. A reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan and ducted gas heating ensure comfort. From the lounge, a sliding door opens onto an expansive rear entertaining deck, which wraps around the rear of the house, and is sheltered by a pergola and Laserlight. This fantastic outdoor living area is enjoyed year round.
Striking, Victorian Ash floating flooring and a skylight feature in the kitchen/meals area. Updated some years ago, the kitchen offers good bench space, a free standing stove with gas cooktop, a dishwasher and pantry. The meals area also opens onto the deck, overlooking the beautifully planted rear garden, graced with autumn flowering camellias in many shades of pink and white.
Situated off the entry, the spacious, segregated master bedroom offers a wall of built-in robes, while all three have robes and a garden outlook. The bathroom is presented in excellent condition and features a bath, shower and a separate w/c.
There is car accommodation in a carport and garage, as well as a shed. The gorgeous rear garden is completely private and planted with trees and shrubs which are resilient and well established.
This delightful home awaits its new owners and is ready for living and entertaining. The superb location is just a short walk to cafes, restaurants, shopping, professional suites, library, nursery and swimming pool, as well as many sought after schools, and is close to light rail!
- Well presented, Canberra red brick home, in peaceful, tree lined street with autumn colours
- Set amidst beautifully planted gardens on a block of approx. 698 m2 only metres from Dickson hub
- Excellent street appeal, with timber framed windows, grey exterior trim and roof restoration
- Light filled lounge faces north and opens onto entertaining deck which runs the width of the home
- Reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan and ducted gas heating
- Lounge furnished with quality drapes and attractive neutral carpet, as are all bedrooms
- Striking Victorian Ash floating floor in kitchen/meals area, which opens onto rear deck
- Kitchen, updated in previous years, equipped with a skylight, gas cooktop, dishwasher and a pantry
- Laundry also opens onto deck
- Expansive entertaining deck covered with pergola and Laserlight sheeting, enjoyed all year round
- Spacious master bedroom offers a wall of built-in robes, while all three have robes and garden view
- Bathroom updated some years ago and features a bath, shower and a separate w/c
- Instantaneous hot water
- Garage, carport and a garden shed
- Roof restoration completed some years ago, complemented by grey exterior trim
- Richly planted, private rear garden featuring resilient, autumn camellias in pink and white
- Prime location, only a short walk to all cafes, restaurants, shops and swimming pool at Dickson
- Within walking distance of many sought after schools and light rail stop
29 Archer Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 4 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 8 from 11:00am.
The land value history at 29 Archer Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $648,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 29 Archer Street.
29 Archer Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Emmaus Christian School.
|0.17 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.21 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.43 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.43 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.95 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.21 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.21 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.32 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.33 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.47 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
29 Archer Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.