Immaculately presented two-bedroom cottage in a beautiful tranquil bush setting, within easy walking distance to the lakes edge. The home has been lovingly renovated and will really surprise you with the clever use of space.
Ideally located on a large level block with low maintenance landscaping this home would make a fantastic holiday retreat or perfect home for someone looking to downsize to the south coast.
- Large level approximately 835 sqm block
- Fully renovated single level two bedroom cottage with new bathroom and kitchen
- Spacious rear entertainment deck
- Good side access to rear yard with excellent parking area for large caravan or boat
- Fully enclosed rear yard
- Easy walking distance to waters edge and boat ramp
- Would make ideal holiday getaway, investment property, first home or down-sizers next home
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 29 Anglers Parade FISHERMANS PARADISE, NSW 2539 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $362,500 on 1 November 2019.
29 Anglers Parade is located within the suburb of Fishermans Paradise, which has a population of 477, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.