Set in a stunning secure building known as 'Nexus', this luxury 77sqm apartment is a modern haven of style, comfort and convenience. Boasting an abundance of natural light and sleek designer interiors, this superbly maintained residence is idyllic for first homebuyers or investors alike. The premier location is strolling distance to bus stops, beautiful parklands and vibrant Marketplace Gungahlin with the functional Light Rail.
Walkthrough video tour link:
- Open plan living & dining area offers a relaxed outdoor flow to courtyard
- Sleek stone finished kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances
- Two generous bedrooms equipped with built-in robes
- Well-appointed bathroom with sleek and modern fittings, ensuite to main
- Lush leafy outlook from living area and balcony
- Internal laundry, ample storage throughout the apartment
- Two car secure accommodation allocated car space with storage shed
- Close proximity to a host of facilities including schools, supermarkets
- Just moments to the Light Rail system
- Living Size: 72sqm
- Courtyard size: 57sqm
- Total 129sqm
- Year of built: 2013
- Rental appraisal: $520 - 560/week
- Levies approx.: $940.08pq
- Rates approx.: $379pq
- Land tax approx.: $348pq
- EER 5.5
There is currently no sale history available for 29/82 Henry Kendall Street.
29/82 Henry Kendall Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.64 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.28 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.89 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.48 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.83 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.83 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.55 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.63 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.69 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.33 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
29/82 Henry Kendall Street is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.