* Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Enjoying uninterrupted northerly sun from its spacious, top-floor position, is this comfortable, renovated one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Macquarie. Spacious in its design, the apartment's easy-care lifestyle and boutique complex will appeal to those discerning owner occupiers or investors, looking to secure a brilliant long-term option in a desirable neighbourhood.
• Top floor apartment in a boutique complex
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop and ample storage
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in living
• Generously sized bedroom with built-in robes
• Large, renovated bathroom with European laundry
• North facing balcony off living
• Undercover car space
• Walking distance to Macquarie Shops and Macquarie Primary School
• Close to public transport
• Short drive to Belconnen Town Centre
• Body corporate approx. $884 per quarter
• Rates approx. $2,614 per annum
• Land tax approx. $3,109 per annum
• Living: 42m2
• Balcony: 6m2
The Apartment at 29/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $230,000 on 27 July 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.09 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.12 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.42 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.71 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.78 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.82 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.86 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.03 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.23 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.36 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
29/58 Bennelong Crescent is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.