1 / 13
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
29/58 Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie ACT 2614
This tidy unit, conveniently located in the heart of highly sought after Macquarie is one Auction you won't want to miss out on.
● Located across from the Macquarie Oval, only 15 mins* to the CBD or 5 mins* to the University of Canberra (UC) 29/58 Bennelong Crescent ticks all boxes being only 400m to the shops
● The master bedroom is generously sized and features practical storage solutions through the large built-in wardrobes. The large window lets natural light flow in
● The home is serviced by a modern bathroom which features shower, toilet, space-saving sink the bathroom also serves as a laundry
● The kitchen features fresh appliances such as an electric oven & induction cooktop and boasts easy to clean tiled floors and backsplash
● The heart of the home is a combined living and dining area which has been carpeted and features an abundance of natural light through the large sliding doors which open to reveal the balcony
Ideally located at the heart of all Macquarie has to offer, a short drive to UC, and only 180* metres to Public Transport, Unit 29 at Belleview Terrace ticks all the boxes. Entry-level units such as this are highly sought after and certainly won't hang around for long!
The owner has enjoyed her time in Macquarie, however is upsizing which forces a sale. All offers prior to the Auction will be given serious consideration!
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
29/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday June 3 from 04:00pm.
The Unit at 29/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $219,000 on 14 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.09 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.12 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.42 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.72 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.79 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.81 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.85 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.04 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.22 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.35 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
29/58 Bennelong Crescent is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.