Auction Location: On Site.
Blending a superb lifestyle location with move-in ready ease, this single level 3 bedroom townhouse offers low-maintenance living to make the best of your time!
Wonderful natural light flows into the open-plan lounge and dining. Brand new carpet throughout and freshly painted walls provide a neutral pallet throughout the home. Open-air spaces in the spacious front courtyard invite entertaining and relaxing while soaking up the northerly sunshine.
The kitchen with stainless steel appliances overlooks a family/ meals room which opens onto the tranquil environment of the back courtyard. The property is completed by an attached double garage with auto doors plus ample off street visitor parking spaces opposite.
Situated at the rear of Blue Range Park, a thoughtfully designed boutique development, quiet and well maintained and tightly held with established gardens throughout.
- Single level townhouse with double garage
- Alfresco spaces for relaxing
- Air-conditioned throughout –Daikin reverse cycle
- Kitchen with new dishwasher, stainless steel oven, electric cooktop
- Kitchen meals area opens onto the back courtyard
- Northerly orientation
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes. The master is light filled with a northerly aspect
- Bathroom with bath and shower/ separate toilet
- Full sized laundry flowing through to the back courtyard
- Double garage with remote doors
- Artificial turf and low maintenance gardens to front courtyard
- Located within walking distance to Cooleman Court for dining and coffee, amenities and shops.
- Clubs, transport, parkland, playground and schools all close by.
- Ideally suited to downsizers, first home buyer or an astute investor, this townhouse is in a well desired location.
Body corporate: $571.19 per/quarter (approx)
Land tax: $2335.93 pa (approx)
Rates: $1807.02 pa (approx)
Living Size: 107.5m2
Set at the rear of this boutique complex
There is currently no sale history available for 29/32 Bunbury Street.
29/32 Bunbury Street STIRLING, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alternative Education Program/Canberra College.
|0.57 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.66 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.08 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.23 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.35 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.45 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.53 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.92 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.10 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.11 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
29/32 Bunbury Street is located within the suburb of Stirling, which has a population of 2,134, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.6 people.