Easy care, lock up and leave living within the leafy green beauty of Karelia Park. This is your opportunity to secure your entry into the wonderful world of Watson - within an easy stroll to Mount Majura reserve and close to the city. With access to the swimming pool, tennis courts and beautiful gardens in which to picnic and play outdoors, this spacious, well-maintained apartment offers it all.
Nestled privately on the 1st floor of a peaceful corner, this is one of the best positioned apartments in the resort style complex. The spacious and practical open plan design incorporates a good-sized kitchen flowing into a light filled lounge and dining room. This opens onto a private balcony which provides a lovely place to unwind overlooking a beautiful green space which hosts kangaroos and bird life. The bedroom is generously sized and includes a built-in robe and second private balcony overlooking the garden. The spacious bathroom features a spa bath and integrated laundry. The living area is optimally oriented north-east to capture the morning sun and the front and rear balconies provide cross-ventilation. Boasting the highest energy rating of 5.5 stars, your power bills will be low all year round.
There is secure, allocated parking and a lock-up storage area under the building, with ample visitor parking spread around the complex. Located minutes from local shops, walking and bike trails, public transport, and Exhibition Park, where the fabulous farmer's markets are held each Saturday. Take a hold of this offering to gain your entry into this easy lifestyle.
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- Practical open plan living with a northeast aspect and an abundance of natural light
- 5.5 star energy rating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Kitchen includes dishwasher plus ample storage and bench space
- Bathroom includes spa bath and integrated laundry
- Bedroom features built in robe
- New curtains in bedroom
- Front and rear balconies overlooking beautiful gardens and providing cross ventilation
- Private carpark plus lock-up storage space in the secure basement
- Plentiful visitor parking in the complex
- In ground saltwater swimming pool and 2 tennis courts
- BBQ area with communal kitchen and break-out room
- Bus stop directly outside and very close to the new light rail stop on the corner of Phillip
Ave and Federal Hwy
- Easy bike or drive to the City, Dickson, Belconnen and Gungahlin Town Centres
- Vacant and ready to move into!
Rates: $1,750.64 P.A Approx
Land Tax: $2,093.55 P.A Approx
Body Corporate: $3,400 P.A Approx
The Apartment at 29/25 Aspinall Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $315,000 on 3 March 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29/25 Aspinall Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.01 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.89 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.12 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.19 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.19 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.32 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.95 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.00 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.00 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.15 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
29/25 Aspinall Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.