Auction Location: On Site.
Commanding a coveted position within “De Villier”, a boutique collection of luxurious apartments in Garran, this stunning family sized residence delivers extensive living space with a dedication to refined finishes and luxurious living. With a location that ensures the utmost of the sought-after Garran locale, within walking distance of the Canberra Hospital, the highly acclaimed Garran primary school & popular shops, this superior lifestyle could be yours to savour!
The open plan living and dining area benefits from the north facing entertainers' balcony, the natural light brightening the entire room and complimenting the neutral colour palette and beautiful timber flooring throughout. At the heart of this home, the well-appointed kitchen offers electric cooking and a dishwasher. Stone flooring in the kitchen and entryway further add to the character and charm of this home. The under-floor heating will keep you warm in winter and the reverse cycle heating and cooling unit will provide further comfort all year round.
A true family sized apartment, this home provides 3 bedrooms, all with large windows and beautiful leafy aspect. The segregated master bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite while the other bedrooms are serviced by the well sized main bathroom with spa bath-shower, and euro laundry for ultimate convenience.
Additional features include a European laundry and two secure car park spaces within landscaped surrounds. Every element of the De Villier complex is dedicated to quality and superior lifestyle. Ideal for both owner occupiers and investors; the quality, location and value on offer is second to none.
• North facing
• Beautiful parkland views from each window
• Separate entry balcony to the apartment
• Large open-plan living and dining area
• Servery bar, dishwasher, plenty of bench and storage space to the kitchen
• Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe, ensuite and views of the parkland
• Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 2
• Main bathroom with WC, spa bath and European laundry with dryer
• Under floor heating
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling unit in the living and dining area
• Large balcony with leafy views to parkland
• Double garage with automatic door
• Secure building with intercom access
• Located close to excellent schools, transport, Garran shops, The Canberra Hospital precinct, walking trails and the Federal Golf Course
• Fantastic investment opportunity with rental potential of $650.00 per week
Living Size: 122m2
Balcony Size: 11m2
Rates: $1,235.00 pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $1,390.00 pa (approx.) if rented
Body Corporate: $1,670.25 pq (approx.)
EER: 6.0 stars
The Unit at 29/10 Hopegood Place GARRAN, ACT 2605 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $555,000 on 23 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29/10 Hopegood Place GARRAN, ACT 2605 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Garran Primary.
|0.30 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|0.53 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.31 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.32 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.62 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.64 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.72 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.72 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.83 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.09 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
29/10 Hopegood Place is located within the suburb of Garran, which has a population of 3,497, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.6 people.