INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - Call Phyllis to arrange 0439 795 369
Suiting the astute buyer or smart investor, this dual-income property has been a long-term cash-flow producing asset and is ripe for improvement by its new owner to maximise ongoing returns.
Requiring some TLC but maintaining a consistently high occupancy rate, this duplex incorporates two separate residences on one title, with a two-bedroom fully self-contained residence on one side, adjoining a one-bedroom fully-self contained residence on the other.
Positioned on the high side of this sought after street and siding parkland, the duplex offers easy access to arterial roads, local shops, and Westfield Belconnen, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed!
- Duplex-style property, two residences on one title
- Positioned on the high side of the street siding parkland
- 739sqm block with generous frontage
- Overall internal living space 132sqm
- Sturdy brick home in mostly original condition
- Two bedroom, one bathroom on one side, and
- One bedroom, one bathroom on the other side with some updating
- Shared backyard
- Double carport with tiled roof and covered right to your front door
- Rates = $3,108pa
- Land Tax = $1,134pa (Investors only)
There is currently no sale history available for 28A & 28B Ulm Street.
28A & 28B Ulm Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.29 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.96 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.06 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.14 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.18 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.28 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.48 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.51 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.52 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.71 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
28A & 28B Ulm Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.