1 / 20
A little slice of heaven! We are proud to showcase this young, high end home in the heart of Malua Bay.
Highly customised and featuring quality inclusions, this is the home you have been dreaming of.
Gorgeous open plan living, perfect for entertaining, leading you out to the beautiful alfresco dining area complete with BBQ kitchen.
Four full sized bedrooms with BIRs. A master suite with walk in robe and generous ensuite with superb finishes.
Soaring ceilings, walk in pantry, and clever storage are just some of the attributes of this home.
This home is perfectly located just minutes from patrolled beaches, IGA and shops, walking paths and public transport.
- Built 2019
- 4 oversized Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Separate living area/ media room
- Oversized kitchen and walk in pantry
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Oversized garage 6.5 x 8m
- Easy care flat back yard, loads of room for a pool
- Undercover entertaining with BBQ kitchen
- Large garden shed
- Oversized double garage and side access for your boat or caravan
- Set on a large block just shy of half an acre
Surrounded by quality homes in a sought after location. Only minutes walk to local shops and patrolled beaches.
Factsheet available upon request.
The House at 28 The Ridge Road MALUA BAY, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $229,000 on 4 December 2017.
28 The Ridge Road is located within the suburb of Malua Bay, which has a population of 1,929, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.3 people.