A unique family sanctuary in a quiet sought-after street, this remarkable residence offers 209sqm of internal living space and is located in a premium elevated position. Making a statement of style and sophistication that encompasses a superb living and entertaining environment, this home makes a lasting impression with flowing proportions, light-filled interiors and a high quality finish which all combine to provide an exceptionally rare retreat. Perfectly positioned in a quiet tree-lined street, close to nearby nature reserve, local shops, the CBD as well as universities.
- land entitlement 662sqm, Internal living 209sqm, Garage 44sqm (approx.)
- open plan family/dining which is filled with natural light
- chef-inspired kitchen complete with walk-in pantry and deluxe modern appliances, including 900mm electric oven and cook-top and stone benchtops
- four substantially sized bedrooms equipped with built-in wardrobes; the oversized master showcasing a private ensuite
- gas fireplace
- ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- double glazed windows
- low maintenance fully landscaped gardens with irrigation system
28 Tanumbirini Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday June 17 from 05:15pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 28 Tanumbirini Street.
28 Tanumbirini Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hawker College.
|0.32 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.82 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|0.87 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.04 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.40 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.75 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.99 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.09 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.24 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.37 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
28 Tanumbirini Street is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.