Welcomed by a leafy street canopy, families will adore the many lifestyle advantages of this enticing three bedroom residence in a no-through road, around the corner from Lanyon High School (with its ovals, tennis courts and basketball courts), and also Saint Clare of Assisi Primary School, Charles Conder Primary School, Conder Early Learning Centre, Lanyon Vikings Club, Lanyon Marketplace, restaurants and fast food outlets, public transport, parks, reserve, walking trails, and arterial roads.
Embraced by a substantial garden block of 854m sq (approx.) 28 Sturgeon Street's L-shape lounge and dining room maximise the natural light streaming inside and onto the laminate floorboards. Alongside, a family/meals room and an updated kitchen with ample bench and storage space including a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar, and Blanco stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and a rangehood, will encourage cooks of all ages to create and enjoy.
Outside, the thrilling year-round entertaining alfresco is immersed amongst low maintenance gardens. Providing shelter from the elements and a peaceful setting for relaxing outdoors, everyone will gravitate to it.
Three generously-sized bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes) provide restful accommodation, the large master bedroom offers an ensuite, while the remaining share the use of a bathroom with a shower, bathtub, vanity and a handy separate toilet. A laundry with built-in storage provides backyard access.
Further enhanced by gas heating, a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the lounge, a large garden shed plus a double garage with internal access and access to the backyard through a rear manual roller door, here is a brilliant opportunity to enjoy today and add your own contemporary flair in the future and capitalise on a court location minutes from amenities.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Endearing property with pristine presentation throughout and the ideal configuration, size and location for first-home buyers, young families, professionals, downsizers or investors
* Poised on a manageable allotment of 854m2
* House size (approximately): Residence - 124.288m2, Garage - 40.572m2, Total - 164.860m2
* Slate entry foyer with new front door and Crimsafe screen
* Overflowing amount of space for entertaining friends or relaxing with family, with a large L-shaped formal lounge/dining room to the front of the home and a kitchen/family/meals to the rear, both with timber laminate floor underfoot
* Updated kitchen with ample bench and storage space including a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar, and Blanco stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and a rangehood, creating a fantastic meal preparation area
* Family accommodation of three spacious bedrooms with excellent natural light and with two boasting built-in robes for your storage needs
* Segregated master bedroom offers a relaxed space to retire to at the end of the day and includes an ensuite with new vanity
* The remaining bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet
* Laundry with built-in storage and external access
* Internal comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating and a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the lounge
* Rheem 315lt electric hot water system
* Privacy blinds and curtains to most windows
* A sliding door from the family room leads out to the fantastic alfresco area covered by a pergola with Colorbond and Laserlite panelling, and beyond to the rear garden which is the ideal setting for family activities, entertaining or simply relaxing in the sunshine and features paved areas border by established trees and shrubs
* Large shed/workshop for garden implements or supplementary space for your tools
* Colorbond fencing to all sides
* Secure double garage with an automatic panel door and internal access and access to the rear garden through a rear manual roller door
* The home is in a convenient location, around the corner from Lanyon High School (with its ovals, tennis courts and basketball courts), and also Saint Clare of Assisi Primary School, Charles Conder Primary School, Conder Early Learning Centre, Lanyon Vikings Club, Lanyon Marketplace, restaurants and fast food outlets, public transport, parks, reserve, walking trails, and arterial roads to Tuggeranong Town Centre, South.Point Tuggeranong and beyond
The land value history at 28 Sturgeon Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $264,000.
The House at 28 Sturgeon Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $518,000 on 27 November 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
28 Sturgeon Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lanyon High.
|0.30 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.31 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|0.58 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.16 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.69 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.00 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.07 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.15 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.28 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.67 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
28 Sturgeon Street is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.