Perfectly positioned in the sought-after suburb of Dunlop lies this beautifully presented, separate title and single level three-bedroom terrace home. Overlooking parkland and also offering a separate study/multi-purpose room this modern residence is a standout for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike!
Surrounded by beautiful greenery, ponds and nature walks this property offers a sense of peace, tranquil and privacy while also being only moments from some of the Belconnen Regions most popular shopping precincts, public transport stops, schools and recreational facilities. The local Dunlop Woolworths and local Coffee van are just around the corner.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes plus study
- The study is the perfect spot to work from home or play area for the kids
- An abundance of natural light throughout the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas wall heater
- Overlooks greenery offering peace, tranquil and privacy
- Internal private courtyard perfect for entertaining or the relaxed lifestyle
- No Body Corporate Fees
- Single lock up garage with internal access and additional parking to the back
- 114.29sqm of living, 20.28sqm garage, 207sqm block
- NBN Connected, tinted windows
- Close proximity to popular shopping precincts, parkland, ponds, local Woolworths Shops, nature trails and walks, part of the Fraser Primary catchment zone
The Terrace at 28 James Harrison Street DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $354,900 on 6 April 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
28 James Harrison Street DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|1.79 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.83 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.84 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.35 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.35 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.44 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.76 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.91 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.92 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|4.09 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
28 James Harrison Street is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.