1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Offered for the first time in nearly 30 years and located right next to the Yarralumla Shops, this original three bedroom red brick cottage provides a golden opportunity for developers, home renovators or the new home builder.
With the home's private aspect and positioned on a flat 801sqm parcel of land in Yarralumla's "Core Area" means your choices are endless - knock-down and re-build, or re-develop keeping in line with other quality builds that are taking over in this sought after suburb.
The current dwelling provides comfortable accommodation with 118sqm of living, is well presented and offers vacant possession for those who wish to move straight in and enjoy the superb lifestyle that this location offers.
** Please note this property will go to auction on site on Saturday, 5th September at 10:00am**
* RZ2 Zoning - with the potential to sub-divide dependant on ACTPLA approval
* Original three bedroom brick cottage 118sqm
* Spacious bedrooms
* Master bedroom with separate courtyard and entrance
* Light filled living and dining areas includes gas heater with a pleasant garden outlook
* Functional kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and views to backyard
* Parquetry timber flooring to living, dining and kitchen
* Bathroom with separate shower
* Timber windows
* Separate laundry
* Huge 37sqm brick lock-up storage room in the backyard or convert to a single garage
* Enclosed carport with dual colorbond gates providing easy access to backyard
* Outdoor pergola
* In a leafy street setting close to all amenities
* UCV $1,187,000
Here is an opportunity to secure one of the few remaining homes in Yarralumla that offer excellent re-development potential. The location is just outstanding - only metres from the local shops, Royal Canberra Golf Club and easy access to Canberra's Parliamentary precinct and the shores of Lake Burley Griffin.
The land value history at 28 Hutchins Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has the most recent growth rate of 2.44%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,187,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 28 Hutchins Street.
28 Hutchins Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yarralumla Primary.
|0.54 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.35 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.93 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.98 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.26 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.72 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.78 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.87 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.87 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|3.20 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
28 Hutchins Street is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.