Auction to be held on Saturday 5th September 2020 at 1:00pm.
This beautifully maintained home exudes contemporary living in an enviable location. With guest parking at your door, you enter through the front gate into a private, sunlit courtyard, the perfect place for a hammock or swing chair.
You enter the home into a large open plan living area with space for a lounge suite, study nook or even a piano. There is also a powder room, under stairs storage and coat cupboard. This area is segregated from the family/dining area and kitchen meaning you can create different zones for different activities without interrupting each other.
The kitchen features a wall oven, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard and bench space. The combined family and dining area opens through to the backyard with a paved entertaining area giving you seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining options. In the backyard a local artist has taken one of the courtyard walls and created a gorgeous mural of gang-gang cockatoos, sure to be a talking point when entertaining.
Back inside, upstairs are 3 large bedrooms all with wonderful views. The master bedroom has enough space to create a parents' retreat, views over Gungahlin, a private balcony, and spacious ensuite that features a rainfall shower, heaps of power points and lots of natural light. The windows and sliding door in the master bedroom all feature magnetite, a double glazing window treatment that provides soundproofing and thermal insulation, so you can enjoy the afternoon sun without the extra heat.
The other 2 double size rooms both feature built in robes with hanging and shelving space, plenty of natural light and views. The main bathroom has a shower with 2 showerheads, bath and vanity with additional storage plus separate toilet. Also upstairs are 2 double linen cupboards. This home has so much storage; you'll have trouble filling it all up.
This wonderful separate titled property is beautifully presented, within walking distance to public and private schools, local parks, the Gungahlin Town Centre and light rail station. You also have a cycle path just outside your door.
The owners are sad to leave their friendly neighbours and the sense of community in the street, but it's a great opportunity for you to purchase a property in a great location.
- Immaculate 3-bedroom home with separate living areas and grassed backyard
- No body corporate fees, separate title property
- Well-maintained kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space
- Separate living and dining areas
- Freshly painted internals and new honeycomb blinds
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and private balcony
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Neat and tidy ensuite, main bathroom and laundry
- Three toilets - 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the main bedroom
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedroom 3
- High speed NBN Connection - Fibre to the Premises
- Large internal, under stairs storage
- Immaculate low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Fantastic backyard for entertaining and for children to play
- Double garage with remote and private lane access
- Drive through access at the rear of the garage
- Pick your own mulberries for breakfast from one of the garden's fruit trees!
- Short distance to Burgmann School and Palmerston Primary School
- Easy motorway access for commuting
- Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre
- Living (Exc. Garage) = 140.39sqm
- Garage = 40.24sqm
The land value history at 28 Haystack Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 6.93%, giving an unimproved land value of $274,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 28 Haystack Crescent.
28 Haystack Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.31 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.82 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.82 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.87 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.83 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.41 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.48 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.54 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.70 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.71 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
28 Haystack Crescent is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.