1 / 15
A renovators delight in this beautiful location, offering the opportunity to create a masterpiece of this spacious weatherboard.
The home, displaying old-fashioned charm, comfortable to live in now, will gladden the heart of those buyers who have a creative flair. The "bones are good" as they say, so you could turn this dwelling into something special.
Spacious accommodation, includes a huge main living room, a family room, timber galley style kitchen, four bedrooms and two bathrooms and a large sunroom.
Windows have already been replaced and are sash type western red cedar, featuring a delightful picture window overlooking the front garden. Three sets of cedar French doors open to a private timber decked alfresco just adding to the livability.
Huge renovation savings as the electrical wiring has been renewed including an internal switchboard. Sewer and drainage has been replaced with PVC. The old clay pipes have gone. What a bonus!
Put yourself in the picture.
- Plans for new upstairs master bedroom in building file
- Classic O'Connor tree-lined avenue
- Western-red cedar double hung windows
- Cedar French doors to alfresco from family room and master bedroom
- Secluded timber decked alfresco
- Timber deck front porch
- Quiet private garden setting
- Timber galley style kitchen with modern appliances
- Extensive sunroom
- Large main living room
- Gas ducted heating installed
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Walking to St Josephs Primary School and church
- In fact all schools in walking distance
- Also zoned for Lyneham Primary School
- Parks and walking trails just around the corner
- Emmaus Christian School and Brindabella Christian School a short drive
- Dickson College a short drive
- O'Connor Cooperative School closeby
- Walk to O'Connor shops
There is currently no sale history available for 28 Hakea Crescent.
28 Hakea Crescent O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary.
|0.55 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.62 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.63 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.92 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.98 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.03 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.03 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.30 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.57 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.78 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
28 Hakea Crescent is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.