Terrifically tidy and perfectly presented, this Boorooma home is ready for you to move in and start living. Boorooma is a young family friendly suburb with great parks and walking tracks.
- The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and offers a walk-in robe and ensuite, the remaining two bedrooms both have built in robes
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area featuring a 900mm electric stove and gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry
- A second living area perfectly caters for the kids or the ever popular space to work from home
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout for all round yearly comfort
- Plenty of storage in the laundry and a separate toilet to the main bathroom
- Double gates to the side for a trailer or caravan plus a spacious backyard that houses a garden shed and an enclosure for a pet if required
- Single lift remote panel door to the double garage with internal access
- Undercover alfresco dining area with a gas bayonet for the BBQ
Set on a 724m2 block within a two minute drive to the entrance of Charles Sturt University, Riverina Anglican Primary and Secondary Schooling, and only eight minutes to the centre of Wagga.
*Rates $2,170.90 p.a
* Expected rental between $495.00 - $515.00 per week
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 28 Charlton Street BOOROOMA, NSW 2650 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $420,000 on 23 March 2021.
28 Charlton Street BOOROOMA, NSW 2650 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Riverina Anglican College.
|0.28 km||The Riverina Anglican College||Farrer Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|3.18 km||North Wagga Public School||Hampden Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.34 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Cnr Tarcutta and Johnston Streets, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.38 km||Mater Dei Catholic College||Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.42 km||Wagga Wagga Public School||Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
28 Charlton Street is located within the suburb of Boorooma, which has a population of 863, a median age of 26 and an average household density of 3 people.